This morning Barry turned the kitchen "upside down" to get Ben for April Fool's Day- i wish i had gotten a picture, or a pic of ben's face at least. ben's been trying to get him back all day- so he came up with this:
Dinner for Dad, by Ben
Other memories from previous April the 1st:
Today is Barry's Grandpa Martin's birthday...he would have been 91 today!
I also realized that our dear friends, Jonica and Brian, moved to St. Louis one year ago, last weekend! We are so thankful to have them so close by, what a blessing and a gift that has been!
I can't believe Ben has only known Elliott and Ethan for a year. They have quickly become good buds!
(remeber this Jonica- i think it's just before sam rolled down the hill and fell out of the stroller! ...yep, another great parenting moment by Vicki!!)
1 comment:
Oh WOW!!! I was so surprised to see us on your blog...in fact I hadn't really stopped to think that it had been a year this weekend. YOU have been a blessing to US!!! And the Sam memories made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment