I was thinking Ben had a virus- seemed to be going just like one he had in Sept. When I took him to the Dr. for the same symptoms in Sept., they did a strep test and said, "nope- just a virus." When I took him yesterday, they said, "oh, yea, he has all the classic symptoms of strep (which he did in Sept., but didn't have as high of a fever this time) and I got the 'why-didn't-you-bring-him-in-sooner-look.' Ok, lesson learned, we'll just head to the dr. for the "yucky stick in the throat" anytime we have a sore throat w/ that one. Sam is clear at least- well, he has a cold, but no strep (I opted for the strep test for Sam while we were there. I figured after getting the 'why-didn't-you-bring-him-in-sooner-look' I couldn't very well turn down that off down! HA!). Ben's feeling better this morning and even asked if he could go to school this morning. Tomorrow buddy. You and me both are starting to miss our routines!
I caught him reading some library books on the couch this am- it still amazes me that he can read now. Another one of those amazing developments I didn't truly get until being a parent.
No comments:
Post a Comment