Friday, March 13, 2009

more of this and that...

Whew! I guess we've been a little busy, and I've been a little neglectful of our blog. I've finally heard enough guilt-ridden pleas from G'ma and G'pa about not being able to see pic's of the boys- so here you go. I felt exceptionally guilty after we told them we weren't going to make it down to visit them in Gulf Shores next week (car repairs ate up vacation funds~ so it goes, we'll give it another shot soon!) We miss you G'ma and G'pa and wish we were heading your way!

Ben's been taking karate...Kung Fu Panda came to karate class- too cool! There are 3 brothers who teach the Little Ninja's karate class, they are really great with the boys and Ben seems to enjoy it ...I'm guess the brother in the panda suit drew the short straw!
Snoopy (or Noopni, as he's known around our house) has been taking his meals at the table, lately. On a side not, Monkey has been behaving better.

Sam is usually the instigator of Snoopy's antics, and gets a pretty big kick out of his little self!



Ben and Barry went to watch the eagles in Alton on the river one nice Feb. day- Ben practiced taking pic's with his camera.






No comments: