Wow! Here we are, the first day of kindergarten (...not sure how that happened so fast!!) All went well. Ben was excited from the minute he got up- although, a little bit sleepy- until he got off the bus in the afternoon. No tears were shed (by mom, either, although it was close!) Ben was super excited to spot the bus coming, jumped right on and never looked back! - not even a wave goodbye! When he came home he was full of stories and reports about what they did all day. I'm not sure if he likes recess or the bus ride more! ...and he was very glad they didn't have to take a nap :)
ben spots the bus coming...
over here, over here!!
up the steps and away he goes! (sniff, sniff)
2 comments:
Wow - it doesn't seem possible. I love all the pictures and how excited he was when he saw the bus - so sweet!
We are going to be there in a couple of days with Noah! He looks so grown up! Thanks for sharing- I hope all is well!
Post a Comment