Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ben for President

During dinner last night, Ben said he thought he'd like to be President when he grows up. This is what he said his platform would be:
  • "every work would have a playground or park" (we strongly agreed and asked for more ideas from the candidate...)
  • "every person in this world would have a home"
  • "every kid should have a school" (i guess this kindergartener is liking school, so far)
  • "every kid should have a mom and dad...that are nice!" (this statement couldn't get by w/out me probing the candidate as to whether he would then opt for a new mom and dad? ...to my relief he said "no" -guess mom wasn't too grouchy today)
  • "every person should have a bed and food"
  • when asked about healthcare reform, the candidate replied "every person should go to the Dr. and every person should get shots...but only once a year" (i guess he figures if he has to get them- everybody else should,too)

To all of this his running mate, Sam, added, "more milk, YEA!" Ben, the candidate, also stated that "if everyone votes and I don't win this time, I'll try again in 3 years and of course I'll win!" (wish I had the confidence of this candidate!!)

Ben for President!

No comments: