Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taking a walk...


...down memory lane! we were going through old pictures for a poster ben is making for school. we found some fun pictures:


On this day (or at least the picture closest to today) in 2003...staying with the Robert's and Weiler's in Knoxville - TN v. GA game - Gooooo Rockytop! (God knows they could use some extra cheering on this season!)



Ben, Lauren Roberts and Elliott Weiler, Oct. 2003


Sam in the same pair of jammies Elliott has on in the picture above- they've held up well for being passed on for the third time!

Ben around the age Sam is now.



Sam now

Ethan & Elliott Weiler, Ben & Sam - this day, last year

3 comments:

The Weilers said...

Oh my gosh! Those cute little guys! I love the jammies picture. We are so blessed to be even just a small part of your family....it's been too long and we've got to get together!

The Weilers said...

Hey - I like the new look on your blog!

Anonymous said...

OHHH! I remember this so well! What a fun time. I miss you all so much.... can you believe we have such OLD kids now?!?!? Love- jennifer