...but I knew there was something missing in that last blog. Ben's awesome week stuck out in my mind because so many cool things had happened- and I didn't remember the third thing until Ben came home Monday and said, "Mom, this is the last week of the art exhibit, and we didn't get to go see my art." Ouch! One of those I stink as a parent moments. We've been so busy the rainbow colored note to remind us on the fridge did absolutely no good. So we made a quick trip to Foundry Arts Museum yesterday where one of Ben's pictures was on display with other artwork by students at Orchard Farm.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I couldn't put my finger on it...
...but I knew there was something missing in that last blog. Ben's awesome week stuck out in my mind because so many cool things had happened- and I didn't remember the third thing until Ben came home Monday and said, "Mom, this is the last week of the art exhibit, and we didn't get to go see my art." Ouch! One of those I stink as a parent moments. We've been so busy the rainbow colored note to remind us on the fridge did absolutely no good. So we made a quick trip to Foundry Arts Museum yesterday where one of Ben's pictures was on display with other artwork by students at Orchard Farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment