Monday, January 28, 2008

baby Joseph

Last week my very dear friend, Erin, was in town from Massachusettes with her new baby boy Joseph. Erin and I have been friends since we were... hmmm, maybe 7 or 8? It's so neat to see someone you've known for so long become a parent- motherhood looks really good on her! We didn't get to spend as much time with Erin and Joseph as we would have liked because my boys were sick, but it was so nice to meet Joseph for the first time! He's 3 months old now and SUCH a cutie! Joseph's grandma and grandpa are also in the pic's, Bonnie and John. They all seem to like the little guy a bit.


3 comments:

Sherry said...

Aw - great pictures! Love your blog! I check it often. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey - I know those people!! Thanks for the "baby Joseph" blog and slideshow! Enjoyed the new blog about Ben and Sam, too - and their new pictures.
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you too, Vicki! Next time we'll get all the boys together! -Erin