not a bad day for a monday. Sam and i went to a baby group/Bible lesson at the church where Ben goes to preschool this morning. it's for ages birth to four, and they have a little bible lesson, snack, craft and playtime. Sam made his first craft, or maybe i should say- tried to eat his first craft. he thought he was big stuff sitting at the little table w/ the other kids making crafts. he did a little, mostly we just squeezed the glue bottle (which was closed) and banged the bowl on the table. Ben brought home a model clay masterpiece he's been working hard on at school, too, so I thought it'd be cute to take their pictures with their artwork. (maybe not such a cute idea.) Sam's craft was a hat and he wasn't so keen on putting the hat on for his picture. so...while i'm taking ben's picture of his snowman, sam's in the background choking on a piece of paper he pulled off of his "hat" and tried to eat (yes, i caught this on film- not one of my prouder mommy moments). no more unsupervised playing w/ crafts, Sammy- or maybe you need a new supervisor!
Random Qutoes from Monday:
last night ben comes in our room in the middle of the night-because he heard a noise-and climbs in our bed...with his stuffed horse, 2 bears and blanket he brought along (glad he was awake enough to come prepared...but wait, not prepared enough...) He started coughing, then let out a big sigh, and says, "weeeeeelllll, i guess i should have brought my water." Even at 4 in the morning, we still had to laugh(and, yes, we got the cup of water).
later on monday..."Mom, will you check and see if my cowlick is still in my hair?" (b) ???...like THAT's ever going anywhere!!!
5 comments:
Great quotes and I'm curious about Ben's creation. Did you ask him to tell you about it? Just wondering...
I LOVE the random quotes! You should so put a collection of those in his scrapbook.....which we should work on soon together. And I think put the paper in his mouth on purpose - he's such an attention hog! Ha!
Sorry - meant to say that "Sam" put the paper in his mouth. I think it's time for a break!
Yes, he was very proud to tell us about his creation- which is a snowman, and upon closer examination (and some help from Ben) I could see the eyes and what looked like a carrot nose- of course, these features are a top what resembles (what I hear) is Zachry's latest proud creation! HA!
Ha, ha, ha! That makes me laugh. I thought the creation looked similar to one at Bonnie & John's house - not as scary though! :)
Post a Comment