Wow! What fun Christmas was this year...I think the anticipation may be as much fun when you have little guys as when you are little! Ben was sooo excited for Santa to come and it was a lot fun to watch him discover the "signs" that Santa had been here..."those naughty reindeer, mom, they made a mess in here!" I'm not sure if Sam liked the presents, the paper or the bows more!
We spent Christmas Eve at Gram's house. Santa (a.k.a., Uncle Dave) even made an appearance there! We had a quiet Christmas Day at home and spent the following weekend with my family at Tim and Joyce's new house in Knob Noster, MO.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job! Loved it! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop.
Very nice, Vicki! I love being able to check your blog every once in a while and to see new pictures and stories. You girls are getting to be pros at this!!!
Bonnie
Very nice Vicki!
Post a Comment