Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow Day!

Sam had his first romp in the snow last week. He loves it and has no fear, just had a little trouble getting up after he fell down. I think he enjoyed it more than it appears in the pictures...and we did help him up at the end of the video clip.(I know that sounds mean- again, not a parent of the year moment.) Ben discovered our backyard is good for ONE thing- it's a great sledding hill! The other cute little guy with the big grin is our neighbor friend, Matthew. They had a good time sledding together!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I think that is great! I would have gotten a video of that too - hilarious!

The Weilers said...

The boys and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video of Sam trying to get back up. It's quite possibly America's Funniest Videos-worthy....except they always pick the one that's the least funny to win, so I think you'd lose. Thanks for posting it!!