
Pleeeeeease, mom, can't I go out to play in the snow?

YEA! I get to go out! How do I look, ma?

Oooof! This snow stuff is still tough!

I'll just let Dad think I fell for this "dustpan is really a shovel" trick.

These gloves gotta go!

No, mom, no- i don't wanna come in!
4 comments:
Sam, Gran'ma & Gran'pa will make it all better!!
Where was Ben?
Do you think this is the last of the snow?
Gran'ma & Gran'pa
Aww - I love the series of pictures and the comments.
Vicki - You are the best blogger ever! I laugh and almost cry every time I read it - you seriously have such a knack for relating the everyday (but oh so important) things in such an awesome way. You're going to love that you did this years from now when all our boys are living in their apartment in college (according to Elliott of course)!
Great pictures! Our daughter used to love to play in the snow. At times it was a big struggle to even get her to come back inside!
Post a Comment