Monday, December 15, 2008

Aunt Kathy

On Tuesday, Dec 9, we lost a sweet, spunky woman. My Aunt Kathy, my mom's sister, was killed in a car accident. She was a zany, funny, giving, unique woman- truly her own person- there is not another one like her! She had a great sense of humor and a big heart.

I was thinking about what I've learned from my Aunt Kathy... probably at the top of the list are to keep a sense of humor and a child-like heart. We will miss her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never really noticed how Aunt Kathy and mom looked so much alike until I saw this picture! I think what I learned most from Aunt Kathy is not to take life so seriously and if you don't like what someone is saying just turn down the hearing aide! I miss her dearly and will always remember how she said my name. I'll always be Bethann.

Teresa S said...

I so wish I could have made it back home last weekend. I was there in thought and spirit though, and I will miss Aunt Kathy dearly. I'm toasting her with a "sodey" right now.